Smoke's Poutinerie is launching a new lineup of multicultural poutine in honor of Canada's 150th birthday.
Starting May 1st, poutine fans are able to order Jamaican Jerk Chicken poutine at any of Smoke's locations. This inventive poutine is topped with Jamaican jerk-style chicken, red peppers, classic cheese curds and gravy.
Throughout the summer, Smoke's Poutinerie will be releasing other flavors, including the 'OHHHH CANADA!' on June 5th. This new menu addition will be topped with two kinds of bacon with classic Canadian cheese curds and gravy.
Previous flavors in the campaign have included Butter Chicken and Korean BBQ. Loyal customers in the know were able to earn a 'Poutine Passport' for the special-edition combos for a chance to win a seven-night all-expenses paid trip to the beachfront Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Mexico.
These Smokes Poutinerie Products Explore Global Flavor
1. Multicultural Poutine - Creating poutine with cultural influences opens up opportunities for unique flavor combinations and appeals to a diverse customer base.
2. Special-edition Flavors - Releasing limited-time poutine flavors generates excitement among customers and encourages repeat visits to try new offerings.
3. Poutine Passport Promotion - Using loyalty programs like the 'Poutine Passport' encourages customer engagement and repeat purchases, while also creating a sense of exclusivity and competition.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore multicultural-inspired menu items, such as poutine, to attract a wider range of customers and stand out from competitors.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from the trend of incorporating cultural influences into popular dishes, providing consumers with unique, global flavor experiences.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and resorts can partner with poutine franchises to offer exclusive promotions or incentives, like the 'Poutine Passport,' to attract guests and enhance customer loyalty.