From now on I’m getting all my cookies out of a Mr. T cookie jar. With the A-Team being remade and Mr. T’s face all over World of Warcraft commercials, it is about time I jump on the Mr. T bandwagon.
You get everything with your Mr. T cookie jar—the signature face complete with mohawk and label (just in case some fool doesn’t know who he is or why a knight elf mohawk is apparently culturally significant). Check it out, dream about it, store cookies in it. Fools.
I Pity the Fool Who Doesn't Put His Cookies in This Mr. T Cookie Jar
1. Celebrity Cookie Jars - Opportunity for companies to create more cookie jars featuring popular celebrities.
2. Nostalgia Merchandise - Offering vintage-inspired merchandise of past TV shows can bring a sense of nostalgia to consumers.
3. Pop Culture Home Accessories - Creating unique home accessories featuring pop culture references can add personality to a home decor.
1. E-commerce - Growing market for online stores selling unique and quirky home accessories.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - Opportunity for movie and TV show merchandise companies to expand their product line with unique home accessories.
3. Food and Beverage - Collaborating with celebrities to create specialized food and beverage products can create buzz and excitement for consumers.