Although Google may be known as the king of the World Wide Web, the powerhouse company has also established itself as a playful entity that holds a healthy dose of respect and admiration for other people and corporations who have influenced the world in big and small ways; their Mr. Men Google doodles show just that for one Roger Hargreaves. Although he passed away some years ago, Google decided to pay a heartwarming tribute to him on his 76th birthday.
The Mr. Men Google doodles centers around some of the English author and illustrator's most famous children book characters, from Mr. Forgetful to Little Miss Tiny. Altogether, Google created 16 Mr. Men Google doodles that switch up every time their homepage is reloaded.
Mr. Men Google is a Heartwarming Tribute to Roger Hargreaves
1. Playful Doodles - Opportunity for companies to use doodles as a creative and engaging way to pay tribute or showcase their brand values.
2. Character Licensing - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with popular characters or franchises to create unique and engaging content.
3. Dynamic Homepage Content - Opportunity for companies to refresh their homepage content regularly to surprise and engage users.
1. Technology - Tech companies can incorporate playful doodles as part of their user experience to increase engagement and brand loyalty.
2. Publishing - Publishing companies can explore collaborations with popular characters or franchises to create new books and merchandise.
3. Web Design - Web design agencies can offer services to help companies create dynamic homepage content that keeps users coming back for more.