Graffiti is probably one of the sickest art forms out in the streets, featuring the wildest murals and the extreme, raw detailing is what makes it standout. Mr. Brainwash and TrustoCorp are well-publicized and recognized artists and now a series of art attacks between one another is heading into full-force.
According to Hypebeast, Mr. Brainwash made the transition from documentarian to street artist and there has been debate over his identity and intentions. Recently, TrustoCorp painted over Mr.Brainwash's work across New York with the message "Locals Only, No Fakes, No Phonies."
The Highly Publicized Feud Between Mr. Brainwash and Trustocorp
1. Street Art Feuds - Street artists engage in publicized feuds through a series of art attacks, presenting opportunities for creative expression and innovation.
2. Graffiti Culture - The popularity of graffiti as an art form continues to rise, providing opportunities for entrepreneurs and artists to create new platforms and technologies.
3. Alternative Artistry - Graffiti and street art offer unique and unconventional artistic opportunities for individuals and brands alike.
1. Art and Design - The art industry can leverage the popularity of street art and graffiti, finding innovative ways to showcase and monetize the art form.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can incorporate street art and graffiti into their designs, creating unique and eye-catching clothing and accessories.
3. Technology and Social Media - There is an opportunity for technology and social media companies to create new platforms that showcase street art and graffiti, connecting artists and enthusiasts alike.