This cool multimedia watch packs so many features into a small package!
In addition to playing music and video, showing picture slides and reading text e-books, it also comes with integrated Bluetooth. And let's not forget, it is a watch as well!
The MP4 Watch comes with a Bluetooth headset with an operation range of up to 10 meters. You can pair it with any Bluetooth enabled device. Features includes 8GB memory, 160 x 128 display, 25 FPS video dislay and a built in MIC.
When in standby mode the watch displays a digital and analog clock as well as the date. Five buttons are used for navigation. The outer casing is made of highly resistant poly-urethane materials.
MP4 Watch with Bluetooth
1. Multimedia Watches - The trend of integrating multiple multimedia features into watches, such as playing music, videos, and reading e-books, opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for wearable technology companies.
2. Integrated Bluetooth - The trend of including integrated Bluetooth capabilities in watches allows for seamless connectivity with other devices, creating opportunities for the development of novel applications and services.
3. Smart Watch Design - The trend of designing smart watches with stylish aesthetics and durable materials presents opportunities for companies to create fashionable and functional wearable devices.
1. Wearable Technology - The wearable technology industry can leverage the trend of multimedia watches and integrated Bluetooth to enhance their product offerings and create new user experiences.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can embrace the trend of multimedia watches and integrated Bluetooth to expand their product portfolios and tap into the growing demand for connected and multifunctional devices.
3. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can explore the trend of smart watch design to collaborate with technology companies and create fashionable wearable devices that appeal to tech-savvy consumers.