The brand 'Daiya Foods' offers mozzarella shreds that can be used as a functional alternative to the real thing.
Whether it is for food intolerance purposes or for people who are extremely health-conscious, these mozzarella shreds can be used to replace cheese in almost any dish. They are made from ingredients like tapioca flour, non-GMO canola and safflower oil, coconut oil, pea protein and natural vegan additives. The cheese alternative is able to stretch and crisp up like mozzarella does, making it an excellent alternative for pizzas, pasta dishes and more. The product's webpage enables visitors to request that their local grocers and restaurants carry it, allowing them to push for more inclusive meal options in the food establishments they frequent. The cheese alternative is also free of gluten, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
This alternative to cheese is ideal for people with dairy-specific food intolerances or sensitivities.
This Faux Cheese Was Created for People with Dietary Restrictions
1. Dairy-free Alternatives - Developing new dairy-free products opens up opportunities for inclusive meal options.
2. Plant-based Ingredients - Utilizing plant-based ingredients like tapioca flour and pea protein can lead to healthier alternatives for traditional cheese products.
3. Functional Food Substitutions - Creating cheese alternatives that can stretch and crisp up like mozzarella can provide functional options for various dishes.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the production of dairy-free alternatives to cater to the growing market of people with dietary restrictions.
2. Restaurant and Food Service - Restaurants and food service establishments can consider incorporating dairy-free mozzarella shreds to offer inclusive menu options.
3. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can promote and support the use of plant-based and functional food substitutions in various products.