Teenage girls would go crazy for a Twilight-inspired Christmas tree. I made a visit to Squidoo and found almost all you would need in order to get the squealing started.
You would have to start with a gorgeous black, pre-lit tree, add a chic tree skirt and a sparkling blood-red star like the one pictured here. Then load on lots of red, black and silver ornaments. There’s a piano like the one Edward played for Bella, crystal hearts, stringed apples, flower light reflectors and striped glass balls. The crème de la crème are the Twilight ornaments with the girls’ favourite vampires emblazoned on them.
The enameled brass ‘Vampire Kiss’ ornament is from Kyle Designs and comes personalized and with your birthstone colour for $15.95. One per daughter would be an essential addition to the tree.
I’m liking the idea so much, I may have to have a ‘Twilight’ tree of my own.
‘Twilight' Inspired Christmas Tree
1. Movie-themed Holiday Decor - Opportunity for businesses to create and market holiday decorations inspired by popular movies.
2. Personalized Ornaments - Businesses can offer personalized ornaments with custom designs and birthstone accents.
3. Fandom-inspired Christmas Trees - Creating Christmas trees that cater to specific fan bases, such as Twilight enthusiasts, can be a unique selling point for businesses.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can tap into the trend of movie-themed holiday decor to offer unique and creative products for consumers.
2. Personalized Gifts - The personalized gifts industry can capitalize on the demand for customized ornaments that reflect personal preferences and interests.
3. Fandom Merchandise - Fandom merchandise sellers can expand their product range by venturing into the market of fandom-inspired Christmas trees and ornaments.