Architect Juan Carlos Doblado made the Casa en los Andes (House in the Andes, if that needed to be explained) specifically for its surroundings. When a home is surrounded by the Andes, there’s no way it can be the center of attention. Instead, Doblado took cues from mountain homes around the world and made the view the main attraction.
Mountain homes aren’t worth anything if they don’t let you enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings. Casa en los Andes features wide windows through which the Andes can be seen. Check out the gallery for more.
'Casa En Los Andes' by Architect Juan Carlos Doblado
1. Minimalist Design - Opportunity for incorporating minimalism in architectural design, emphasizing simplicity and functionality.
2. Integration of Nature - Opportunity to create homes that seamlessly blend with the natural surroundings, enhancing the connection between residents and the environment.
3. Focus on Views - Opportunity to design homes that prioritize panoramic views, allowing occupants to immerse themselves in the beauty of the surroundings.
1. Architecture - Disruptive innovation can be achieved by architects exploring minimalist design principles and integrating nature into their projects.
2. Real Estate - There is potential for disruptive innovation by developing and marketing mountain homes that focus on providing breathtaking views and a strong connection to nature.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating functional and minimalist interior designs that complement the aesthetic of mountain homes and maximize the enjoyment of the surrounding views.