It's always tricky helping passengers on a motorcycle feel comfortable; however, thanks to the Moto-Grip, riding on a two-wheeler just got a whole lot better.
Riding in the back of a motorcycle is never easy for the passenger because you don't really have anything to grip on other than the driver's shoulders or hips (if you're comfortable with that). The Moto-Grip eliminates that problem altogether. It's a safety polyester webbing harness with padded handgrips that go around the driver. The grips are high which is perfect since you normally sit higher than the driver anyway. It's got a "break strength of 2,000 pounds (907 kg), and can handle a passenger weighing up to 300 pounds (136 kg)," according to Gizmag, so don't worry about it breaking anytime soon. There's also the Moto-Grip Jr. for the kids who love a brisk ride on a motorbike.
Moto-Grip Lets Passengers Hang on for Safety
1. Passenger Safety Harnesses - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating safer and more comfortable harnesses for passengers on motorcycles.
2. Motorcycle Accessories - Potential for disruptive innovation in developing new accessories that enhance the riding experience for passengers on motorcycles.
3. Rider-passenger Connectivity - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating technologies that improve communication and connection between motorcycle riders and passengers.
1. Motorcycle Manufacturing - Innovation opportunities exist for motorcycle manufacturers to incorporate safety harnesses as a standard feature in their designs.
2. Outdoor Recreation Equipment - Potential for disruptive innovation in the outdoor recreation industry by developing innovative and durable safety harnesses for motorcycle passengers.
3. Child Safety Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the child safety industry by designing specialized harnesses for children riding on motorcycles.