The latest popular viral video to hit the Internet features what most are calling the most illegal thing in wrestling. In this hilarious clip, wrestling tag-team Osirian Portal of CZW finished off their opponents with -- wait for it -- hypnosis. The hilarity doesn't end there as the team breaks out a cardboard and breakdances to Sugarhill Gang's 'Rapper's Delight' with their opponents joining in under hypnosis.
I don't think it's the "most" illegal thing in wrestling, but it's definitely the funniest -- besides, it beats putting opponents through shards of glass.
Tag Team Unleashes the Most Illegal Thing in Wrestling
1. Viral Wrestling Videos - With the increasing popularity of viral wrestling videos, there is an opportunity for entertainment companies to create unique and creative content that will attract viewers.
2. Hypnosis in Wrestling - With the hypnosis element introduced in wrestling, there is a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses who provide hypnosis services to collaborate with wrestling companies for an unforgettable experience.
3. Interactive Wrestling Performances - The widespread success of interactive wrestling performances can be leveraged by businesses to create new experiences for audiences, who can participate in the performance.
1. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can leverage the growing popularity of viral wrestling videos and create new content strategies.
2. Hypnosis - Hypnosis businesses can capitalize on the latest hypnosis element introduced in wrestling, potentially partnering with wrestling companies for unique experiences.
3. Performance Art - Businesses can leverage the growing success of interactive wrestling performances to create new experiences for audiences and encourage more participation.