Taking her street style sense to the marketing sphere, Garance Dore has shot the Moschino Fall 2010 campaign. Seems like she's been bitten by the big time bug after teaming up with Club Monaco for their lookbook not too long ago.
Yet I completely understand the appeal of her work. In the Moschino Fall 2010 ads, we see people -- albeit incredibly beautiful and fashionable people -- dressed for a day out. It's not 'staged' or contrived. I'm sure this is not the last time we'll see Dore's campaign work.
Garance Dore Shoots the Moschino Fall 2010 Campaign
1. Street Style Marketing - Using street style aesthetics in advertising campaigns to create an authentic and relatable appeal.
2. Fashion-photography Collaboration - Collaborating with influential fashion photographers to create visually captivating and trendsetting advertising materials.
3. Unconventional Campaigns - Moving away from staged and contrived advertising to showcase real people in relatable settings.
1. Fashion - Incorporating street style aesthetics in fashion advertising to attract younger, trend-conscious consumers.
2. Advertising - Utilizing collaborations with fashion photographers to create visually engaging and impactful campaigns.
3. Marketing - Exploring unconventional campaign approaches to create a more authentic brand image and connect with consumers.