Moog Music, the lead American analog synth manufacturer that's based in North Carolina, has introduced the Subsequent 25 as a successor to its popular Sub Phatty synthesizer.
Building up from the previous production model, the Subsequent 25 introduces upgraded sonic modifications that implement 2-note paraphonic functionality labeled 'Duo Mode,' along with requested performance adjustments that will now feature: increased headroom, reshaped gain staging for the Ladder Filter, re-tuned multidrive circuit, an upgraded keybed and a high-powered headphone amplifier.
Moog has partnered with American producer Flying Lotus and graphic designer Julian House to create the "Building Your World" animated film, which explores the Subsequent 25's sound and celebrates the release of the Sub Phatty successor.
The Subsequent 25 is currently in production and available to order through Moog Music's designated dealers.
Moog Music Unveils the Subsequent 25 Synth as a Successor Model
1. Upgraded Sonic Modifications - Further improvements in sound quality and functionality open opportunities for innovative audio experiences.
2. Collaborative Marketing Campaigns - Partnerships with influential artists and designers create new possibilities for brand promotion and product launches.
3. Enhanced Performance Features - Additions such as increased headroom and an upgraded keybed present opportunities for musicians to explore new creative techniques.
1. Musical Instrument Manufacturing - Manufacturers can capitalize on the growing demand for upgraded and innovative analog synthesizers like the Subsequent 25.
2. Entertainment and Media - Collaborative marketing campaigns with artists and designers can revolutionize how products are promoted and showcased in the industry.
3. Audio Equipment Retail - Retailers specializing in audio equipment can benefit from featuring and selling the latest analog synthesizers with enhanced performance features.