Monsters on walls, monsters on cans, paper bags, cardboard… on anything. Welcome to the world of German artist MyMo. The young Berlin-based monster artist loves to draw doodles and make monsters on junk, which she arranges in a collage-universe around her.
Her first solo show in the UK entitled ‘Junkyard’ opens today at the Pure Evil Gallery in East London. I love MyMo's naive and kidlike approach to drawing which makes a stunning collage monster world for you to go monster hunting in.
The fun video is from a previous show where visitors could shoot a monster freak. That looks super cool.
See more of her work here.
Berlin Based Artist MyMo Hits East London Gallery
1. Collage Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Using collage techniques to create unique and visually striking artwork.
2. Monster Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the use of monsters as a subject matter in various art forms to appeal to a wide audience.
3. Junkyard Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embracing the use of discarded or unconventional materials to create visually intriguing art installations.
1. Art Galleries - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Showcasing unconventional and boundary-pushing art exhibitions that engage viewers in new and exciting ways.
2. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating monster themes and collage techniques in graphic design projects for a fresh and eye-catching approach.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Organizing interactive events that allow participants to engage with monster art installations and even interact with the artwork itself.