The Costume Denmark Monster Mix editorial features model Amanda Norgaard in the most natural of manners. Norgaard comes across as the ultimate picture of spring, brought to life here with the help for photographer Mikael Schulz for the May 2013 edition of the magazine.
Norgaard was dressed by stylist Maiken Winther for Monster Mix. Winther opted to keep the fresh spring theme consistent within each picture via yellow lemon-patterned skirts, thin beige sweaters, floral t-shirts and loose baggy pants. Together these pieces gave way to airy ensembles, ones that can be worn during the month of May for a variety of occasions, inclusive of those that take place both outside and indoors. This notion of versatility is essential to this fashionable production.
The Costume Denmark Monster Mix Photoshoot is On-Season
1. Natural Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to focus on creating clothing that celebrates natural beauty and is versatile for various occasions.
2. Spring-themed Styling - Opportunity for stylists to incorporate fresh and vibrant elements into fashion shoots, creating visually appealing content for magazines and brands.
3. Versatile Ensembles - Opportunity for fashion designers to create clothing that can be worn both indoors and outdoors, catering to the needs of today's dynamic lifestyles.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to explore the concept of natural beauty, versatile clothing, and incorporating spring-themed elements.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with incorporating fresh and vibrant elements into their fashion shoots, creating visually captivating images for clients.
3. Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity for stylists to offer unique and fresh spring-themed styling options to fashion brands, enhancing their visual identity and appeal.