If the idea of heading to a crowded, fluorescent-lit gym several times a week and getting shouted at by a personal trainer to stay fit isn't appealing, the Monkii Bars 2 are workout accessories that let exercisers take fitness with them wherever they choose. Built from aerospace-grade aluminum, these lightweight bars attach to a durable strap and come with a workout app to let users bring leg, arm, chest, core, and total body workouts anywhere.
With an elegantly simple yet versatile design, the Monkii Bars 2 can easily be used both indoors (on a door frame, for example) and outdoors (on a tree limb in a park or on a signpost in the city). Monkii Bars 2 also connects to an app that teaches users over 250 exercises and lets them geotag great exercise locations.
The Monkii Bars 2 is a Gym and Personal Trainer that Goes Anywhere
1. Portable Fitness Equipment - The rise of portable fitness equipment like Monkii Bars 2 provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fitness industry.
2. App-integrated Workout Accessories - The integration of workout accessories with smartphone apps creates a potential for disruptive innovation in the fitness tech market.
3. Location-based Exercise Solutions - The development of exercise solutions that leverage geotagging and outdoor environments presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fitness industry.
1. Fitness Equipment - The fitness equipment industry can explore the production and advancement of portable workout accessories.
2. Mobile App Development - The mobile app development industry can capitalize on the integration of apps with workout accessories, providing personalized fitness experiences.
3. Fitness Tech - The fitness tech industry can develop location-based exercise solutions that enhance outdoor workout experiences.