Taking meals at ones desk has become the norm for many digital professionals, so the 'Monitray' has been designed as an accessory to help make the process simpler and mess-free. The unit works by being paired with your computer's monitor and being folded down when required for eating or drinking. When not in use, the tray can be folded up in front of your monitor and won't obstruct your view thanks to the see-through design to make it a clever solution for any workstation.
The 'Monitray' is designed with ergonomics in mind and will sit just above your keyboard to allow users to type freely. The solution identifies how the computer terminal workstation has evolved into a mainstay part of the average consumer lifestyle as they spend extended periods working or gaming.
The 'Monitray' Lets You Eat as You Get Work Done
1. Multifunctional Workstations - Innovative accessory designs that cater to the needs of modern digital professionals who take meals at their desk.
2. Ergonomic and Convenient Digital Accessories - Technological innovations that enhance digital professionals' comfort and productivity while minimizing mess and obstruction of view when eating at their desks.
3. Workstation Integration - Designs that seamlessly integrate accessories with a computer's monitor to cater to the rising dependence of modern lifestyles on computer terminal workstations.
1. Office Furniture and Accessories - This industry could develop customizable workstation accessories that cater to modern lifestyles and work habits.
2. Computer Accessories - This industry could develop and market ergonomic monitor-mounted accessories that cater to digital professionals' comfort and convenience when working for extended periods of time.
3. Technology Manufacturing - This industry could work with office furniture manufacturers to integrate innovative accessories like the Monitray and cater to modern lifestyles through technology.