The first thing I thought of when stumbling upon the Moebius House was that it looked like the top of a luxury yacht. Looking closer, however, it was clear that it was not floating on water.
Designed by Tony Owen Partners, the Sydney Moebius House follows what is known as ‘micro design.’ By creating a home that focuses on minute changes and maximization of environmental interactivity, the Moebius House doesn’t need to be on water for it to be an experience.
The Moebius House by Tony Owen Partners
1. Micro Design Homes - Creating homes that focus on minute changes and maximization of environmental interactivity.
2. Yacht-inspired Homes - Designing homes that look and feel like luxury yachts.
3. Innovative Home Architecture - Exploring new and unique architectural designs for homes.
1. Real Estate - Developing and selling micro design and yacht-inspired homes.
2. Architecture - Incorporating innovative design elements into home architecture.
3. Luxury Home Furnishings - Creating and selling luxury furnishings and decor to match the unique design of these homes.