The Modulus.002 is a next-generation synthesizer that blends analog sound creation techniques with digital capabilities that allow musicians to recreate the kinds of sounds made famous by vintage organs, keyboards and other retro instruments.
This hybrid synth is fitted with an integrated LCD screen that displays the control parameters of knobs engaged with by the user. Players can choose between between a range of modes that allow for a large amount of control on sound creation.
Users can connect the Modulus.002 to their home or studio network using the built-in Ethernet port. This allows musicians to collaborate with others online or access Modulus' cloud-based server platform to store and share sounds, sequences and settings.
The Modulus.002 will be made available in August for $5,200. Musicians interested in knowing what kinds of sounds the instrument creates can listen to samples on Modulus' SoundCloud page.
The Modulus.002 Blends Classic Analog Sounds with Digital Capabilities
1. Analog-digital Fusion - Combining the best of analog sound creation with digital capabilities presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the music industry.
2. Integrated LCD Screens - The integration of LCD screens in synthesizers provides a new way for musicians to visualize and control sound parameters, opening up possibilities for creative exploration.
3. Cloud-based Collaboration - The ability to connect synthesizers to cloud-based platforms for collaboration and sound sharing offers an innovative solution for musicians to expand their creative networks.
1. Musical Instruments - The fusion of analog and digital technologies in synthesizers presents an opportunity for manufacturers to create innovative instruments that cater to musicians' evolving needs and preferences.
2. Audio Technology - The integration of LCD screens in synthesizers opens up avenues for audio technology companies to develop new display and control solutions that enhance musicians' sound creation experience.
3. Cloud Computing - The use of cloud-based platforms for collaboration and sound sharing in music production creates opportunities for cloud computing providers to cater to the specific needs of musicians and audio professionals.