The Passsion House by the Passion Group, Architect 11 and architect Eero Endjärv is a stunning prototype for a modular prefab home. The entire housing unit is only about 430 square feet, which makes a cozy space for one or two to share.
The house comes with the foundation attached and inside of its rectangular box-like shape, you'll find everything that you'd need for comfortable living. Anyone who has ever gone through lengthy renovations will adore that the house comes with all of its appliances and furniture pieces pre-installed. In total, it takes about two days to set up The Passion House, which takes into account the time that will be needed to hook up the more high-tech components of the house.
This Modular Prefab Home Called 'The Passion House' Takes Two Days to Set Up
1. Modular Prefab Homes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the construction industry by developing efficient and customizable prefab housing solutions.
2. Compact Living Spaces - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the furniture industry by creating space-saving and multi-functional furniture designs for small homes.
3. Efficient Home Setup - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home automation industry by developing technology that simplifies and speeds up the installation process of high-tech components in homes.
1. Construction - The construction industry can capitalize on the trend of modular prefab homes by incorporating efficient construction methods and sustainable materials.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry can seize the trend of compact living spaces by designing space-saving furniture solutions that maximize functionality and style.
3. Home Automation - The home automation industry can leverage the trend of efficient home setup by developing smart home technologies that simplify the installation process and enhance convenience for homeowners.