Kun Design produces a sleek modern patio furniture collection that is light, cheerful and sophisticated. The silhouettes of the offerings take cues from indoor pieces, ultimately producing design-forward and functional outdoor furnishing. The company's recent release marks the introduction of the 'Banyan Tree' seating capsule, the 'PIPE Bar Cart' and the 'Screen.'
Although divided in different modern patio furniture collections, the pieces are cross-referential, meaning that they can be combined to form an aesthetically pleasing outdoor space. From woven rocking chairs to minimalist mobile coffee tables, Kun Design's offerings are weather-resistant, contemporary and curvy. In addition, the company creates its furniture with easy-to-clean materials.
Each collection by Kun Design is manufactured and curated with an ethos that simultaneously boasts "Made in China" and "Designed in China" mentalities.
Kun Design Produces Elegantly Sophisticated Outdoor Pieces
1. Modern Outdoor Furniture - Opportunity to design more outdoor furniture that combines style and functionality.
2. Indoor-outdoor Furniture Hybrids - Opportunity to create furniture that takes cues from indoor pieces but is outdoor-appropriate.
3. Easy-to-clean Materials - Opportunity to innovate in materials that are weather-resistant and easy to clean.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for furniture manufacturers to create more design-forward outdoor furniture.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor companies to expand their product lines to include modern outdoor furniture.
3. Design - Opportunity for designers to incorporate indoor design elements into outdoor furniture.