Crazy Aaron's, the brand behind Thinking Putty, is announcing an all-new modeling toy at the New York Toy Fair this week called Land of Dough. This all-natural play dough is made with plant-based colors, naturally sourced aromatic oils and eco-friendly glitter, which is all packed into a compostable container.
Land of Dough is available in 15 colorful varieties like Zebra Party, Mermaid Lagoon and Rainbow Dream, all of which boasts a calming signature scent with notes of lemongrass, chamomile and lavender.
The dough itself is made with ingredients like wheat, almond nut oil, jojoba oil and unrefined raw coconut oil, and in the case that the product dries out, it can be rehydrated.
Image Credit: Crazy Aaron's
Land of Dough Uses Plant-Based Colors, Natural Scents & Eco Glitter
1. Plant-based Modeling Toys - Opportunity for companies to create modeling toys using plant-based ingredients, appealing to eco-conscious consumers and addressing concerns about traditional plastic-based toys.
2. Naturally Sourced Aromatics - Incorporating natural scents from sources like lemongrass, chamomile, and lavender into products offers a unique sensory experience and appeals to consumers looking for all-natural alternatives.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - As consumers become more conscious of their environmental footprint, using compostable containers for products offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to stand out in the market.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Integrating all-natural ingredients and eco-friendly materials in toy manufacturing can attract environmentally conscious consumers and disrupt the traditional toy industry.
2. Home Fragrance - Utilizing plant-based scents in home fragrance products can tap into the growing demand for natural and environmentally friendly alternatives to synthetic fragrances.
3. Packaging Solutions - Developing compostable packaging options for products can address the rising consumer demand for sustainable packaging solutions and create a competitive edge in the packaging industry.