The Mobile Pool Party project aims to reclaim the streets this summer, carting good times around with some man-powered two-wheelers. The project is for a mobile pool and accompanying boombox party and BBQ to take over the streets of NYC this summer.
The Mobile Pool Party was launched on the Kickstarter crowdfunding platform and they have not quite reached their goal of making this project a reality. The project is intriguing as a civic reclamation of public space and it incorporates elements of unpredictability.
The pair behind the Mobile Pool Party concept, Dean and Darren, have some other fascinating projects that are worth checking on their own right.
The Mobile Pool Party Project Brings the Party to the Streets
1. Civic Reclamation - Creating projects that encourage the reclamation of public spaces and promote community engagement and interaction.
2. Mobile Parties - Developing projects that bring events, parties, and experiences to the streets through innovative mobile solutions.
3. Crowdfunding Innovations - Exploring alternative approaches to traditional fundraising methods to finance creative and disruptive projects.
1. Event Planning - Capturing the market for mobile and flexible events that can be adapted to any public space and location.
2. Urban Development - Integrating the elements of unexpectedness and mobility to redesign urban spaces and infrastructure.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Providing more visibility and resources for community-oriented projects and ideas that may not fit traditional investment models.