A M&M'S x Lil Nas X collaboration is introducing limited-edition M&M's packs for that help to support the arts-related non-profit Sing for Hope. This special pack of candies unite both collaborators' mission of bringing people together through fun and music.
These packs include a custom one-pound blend of pastel-colored blue, pink and purple lentils, plus Lil Nas X's face, butterflies and heart graphics.
For each purchase of the M&M'S Packs Inspired by Lil Nas X, the iconic candy brand will donate $5 (up to $100,000) to Sing for Hope. Already, the M&M'S x Lil Nas X-inspired Sing for Hope Piano made an appearance at Radio City Music Hall as part of the artist's Montero Tour and it will be displayed at the M&M'S Store in Times Square for a limited time this fall.
These Lil Nas X and M&M's Packs Support the Sing For Hope Non-Profit
1. Mission-driven Partnerships - Exploring partnerships with non-profits for mutual benefit and social good can create brand recognition and support for important causes.
2. Collaborative Branding - Collaborating with influencers or artists to create limited edition branded products can generate buzz and increase brand loyalty.
3. Targeted Non-profit Donations - Donating a portion of proceeds from specific products or collaborations to targeted non-profits can provide a quantifiable and impactful way for brands to support important causes.
1. Candy & Snack - Candy and snack brands can leverage partnerships with non-profits and influencers to create new and exciting products that generate buzz and support important causes.
2. Music - Music industry entities can explore collaborations with brands to create limited edition products or experiences that provide new revenue streams and exposure for artists.
3. Non-profit - Non-profits can explore innovative partnerships with brands and artists, such as product collaborations or experiences, to generate new revenue streams and increase brand recognition.