There is no shortage of cocktail and mixology apps out there, but the 'Mixel' app looks to be one of the more customized options that will help you in your quest to craft quality drinks with what you've got on hand.
Rather than simply providing recipes, users can add in the ingredients that they have on hand to see what they can make with what they've got. This eliminates the occurrence of coming across a great recipe only to discover that you are missing an ingredient or two.
The 'Mixel' app acknowledges the growing number of consumers who are looking to partake in at-home mixology, and features 700 curated recipes along with a database of 500 ingredients.
The 'Mixel' App Lets You Add in the Ingredients You Have on Hand
1. Customized Mixology - The 'Mixel' app allows users to customize their cocktails based on ingredients they have on hand.
2. Personalized Recipes - The 'Mixel' app provides tailored recipes based on the ingredients users input.
3. At-home Mixology - The 'Mixel' app caters to the growing trend of consumers making cocktails at home.
1. Mobile Apps - The 'Mixel' app represents an opportunity for mobile app developers to create customized mixology apps.
2. Food and Beverage - The 'Mixel' app creates a disruption in the food and beverage industry by helping consumers make quality drinks at home.
3. Tech Gadgets - The 'Mixel' app opens up the door for tech gadget companies to create smart mixology devices that integrate with the app.