Onthemuv is a new company that was launched by Co-Founders Patrick Netter and Joanna Medin, who have spent over three years developing the miniTread.
The miniature treadmill is designed to be used while seated, making it ideal for office workers, seniors, and those with limited mobility. As Onthemuv states on its website, the miniTread offers "health results equivalent to walking on a treadmill at a gym," improved circulation and strength, as well as an increase in focus. The miniTread is said to work the core, calves, quads, and hamstrings—without causing fatigue.
The lightweight and portable miniature treadmill is now available for pre-order, which consumers can access from Onthemuv's web store. The company will begin shipping the product at the end of September 2020.
Image Credit: Onthemuv
Onthemuv's miniTread Was Designed for Office Workers
1. Seated Exercise - Developing exercise equipment that can be used by those who are seated for extended periods presents opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Office Fitness - Designing fitness equipment to suit people who work in offices without disrupting their workflow presents a market opportunity.
3. Computer-based Exercise - Exploring exercise equipment that can be used along with computer and other devices presents a niche opportunity in the market.
1. Fitness - Designing and developing exercise equipment with new features and usability presents an opportunity in the fitness industry.
2. Ergonomics - Incorporating fitness equipment in ergonomic furniture design for people with limited mobility or those who work in an office would be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Senior Care - Developing fitness equipment that is both portable and effective, specifically designed for seniors in retirement homes or for personal use at home, presents a new market in senior care industry.