Oato's minimalist side table boasts an all-white design that is made using a thin steel material. Named 'Shift', this simplistic furniture piece is a great addition to cozy reading nooks or bedroom spaces with a clean and crisp look. Oato is a design studio based in the Netherlands and are known for creating sleek and simplistic home accessories like this minimalist side table.
The home accessory was designed by Oaro's founders Stefan Tervoort and Pim Snijdoodt and is a piece that modern design lovers are sure to love. If you hate clutter, you will love this delicate and sculptural piece that features an expanding top. The element is reminiscent of paper sheets that are stacked atop one another.
This Minimalist Side Table Boasts an Understated Design
1. Minimalist Furniture - The trend of minimalist furniture is disrupting the traditional furniture industry, providing a new avenue for designers to explore sleek and simplistic home accessories like Oato's Shift side table.
2. Thin and Durable Furniture Materials - There is a demand for furniture pieces that are both thin and durable, offering opportunities for the furniture manufacturing industry to experiment with new materials like the thin steel used in Oato's Shift side table.
3. Expanding Furniture Designs - Furniture pieces that feature expanding elements like Oato's Shift side table offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for the furniture industry to explore functional and space-saving designs.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture manufacturing industry can explore the minimalist furniture trend and thin yet durable furniture materials to meet the modern and simplistic style preferences of consumers.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can utilize the expanding furniture design trend to incorporate functional and space-saving furniture pieces, like Oato's Shift side table, into small living spaces and home offices.
3. Home Accessories and Decor - Home accessories and decor companies can leverage the minimalist furniture trend to create sleek and simplistic accessories that match the modern and minimalistic preferences of consumers, like the Oato Shift side table.