Many brands are seeking to make their products more sustainable in the wake of the pollution crisis, and New York company Bailan's minimalist makeup palette is no exception. The brand focuses on sustainable and cruelty-free products that tackle the single-use plastic packaging prevalent in the beauty industry.
Bailan's minimalist makeup palette is conveniently sized and includes four eye shadows, one highlighter, one contour color, and one blush. The colors are completely customizable and include refillable shades from fan-favorite brands. The cruelty-free shades are long-lasting and hyper-pigmented, for an eye-catching look. The palette itself boasts a leather-like texture that's made from recyclable paper and a brushed metal finish.
Balian's makeup palette is available in two colorways including blue with a silver metal interior or red with a light gold metal interior.
Bailan's New Minimalist Makeup Palette is Vegan and Affordable
1. Sustainable Beauty Products - The trend of creating beauty products that are sustainable and environmentally friendly could be extended to other types of personal care products.
2. Refillable Cosmetic Containers - The increased demand for refillable makeup palettes shows potential for refillable cosmetic containers becoming more common in the beauty industry.
3. Customizable Makeup Palettes - Makeup palettes that allow customers to customize their own shades and colors have the potential to disrupt the traditional makeup industry model.
1. Beauty Industry - Companies that incorporate sustainable and refillable products like Balian’s makeup palettes may be better positioned to capture the loyalty of environmentally conscious consumers in the beauty industry.
2. Packaging Industry - The trend towards more sustainable and eco-friendly packaging, driven by companies like Balian, creates opportunities for innovation in the packaging industry to develop innovative solutions to replace single-use plastic packaging.
3. Cosmetics Retail Industry - Retailers that partner with companies like Balian and offer sustainable products like the plastic-free makeup palette may position themselves as leaders in the growing market of eco-conscious consumers seeking alternatives to single-use plastic products traditionally used in the beauty industry.