Danilo Calvache is the Colombian industrial designer who created the La La Chair. The minimalist design which comes in three neutral colours, would suit contemporary interior designs.
However, the sitter will have to be very careful not to shift his or her weight too much off centre as the chair only has one leg at the back. Sitting on this chair will be akin to a woman walking on stilettos - a careful balancing act.
The chair is made from just 2.4 metres of 10 cm x 10 cm pine. The chair would be economical to make and buy. The pine construction means it would also be light to move around.
1. Minimalist Furniture - The La La Chair is a prime example of a minimalist designed chair that lends itself into contemporary interior designs.
2. Economical Furniture - The La La chair is made from just 2.4 meters of pine making this chair design an economical purchase.
3. Sustainable Design - The La La Chair champion a sustainable design with the use of recyclable materials such as Pine.
1. Furniture Manufacturing Industry - Can explore the use of Pine in their mass production of chairs.
2. Interior Design Industry - Can feature minimalist designed chairs such as The La La to fit into contemporary homes.
3. Sustainability Industry - Can showcase The La La Chair for its usage of a recyclable material.