This minimal desk design represents a style combination that has gained popularity in the contemporary furniture and interior design market. Envisioned by Anabella Hevesi, the ODU Desk is the epitome of the Japandi which is known to merge the sensibilities of both Japanese and Scandinavian aesthetics.
The minimal desk design seeks to optimize the comfort and productivity of the user. Its clean lines allow the piece to seamlessly fit into any style of home or office decor. In addition, the protective screen contributes to privacy while working. The top of the wooden surface has been equipped with a number of storage containers to allow for ease of organization, as well as two main drawers for files and documents. The ODU Desk is big enough to also accommodate two people should the need arise.
Image Credit: Yanko Design
Annabella Hevesi's ODU Desk Gives Off Japandi Sensibilities
1. Minimal Desk Designs - The trend for minimal desk designs presents an opportunity for furniture and interior design companies to merge both Japanese and Scandinavian aesthetics.
2. Japandi Sensibilities - The Japandi trend represents an opportunity for companies to create products that merge Japanese and Scandinavian design sensibilities to optimize comfort and productivity for users.
3. Clean Lines in Furniture - The trend for furniture designs with clean lines and seamless integration allows companies to create pieces that fit into any style of home or office decor.
1. Furniture and Interior Design - Furniture and interior design companies can take advantage of the trend for soothingly minimal desk designs to create innovative products that merge Japanese and Scandinavian design sensibilities.
2. Office Supplies and Storage - The trend for furniture designs with storage containers and protected screens creates opportunities for office supplies and storage companies to create innovative products that optimize organization and privacy.
3. Home Decor - The trend for furniture designs with clean lines and seamless integration presents opportunities for home decor companies to create pieces that fit into any style of home while optimizing comfort and productivity of users.