In time for the summer, Stussy launched a new line of apparel, which includes minimal animal print shirts, classic bowling shirts, crewnecks, retro windbreakers, crossbody bags, lightweight twill trousers, workwear-inspired overalls, belts, and more.
Much different from the military-inspired psychedelic line of apparel that the brand released earlier this year, the new Stussy collection is much more minimal, with muted colorways and traditional cuts that are highly wearable. For the most part, the patterns that mark the different pieces are relatively simple, apart from the minimal animal print button-up that features a menacing panther across the front of it.
The new Stussy collection is currently available online, where prices vary from $30 to $200 USD.
Stussy New Line Features Retro Staples and Unique Graphics
1. Minimal Animal Print - Opportunity for brands to incorporate animal print in minimalistic designs, creating a unique and contemporary style.
2. Retro Staples - Chance for retailers to bring back retro-inspired clothing items like bowling shirts and windbreakers, appealing to nostalgic consumers.
3. Workwear-inspired Overalls - Potential for fashion brands to reimagine workwear-inspired overalls and create stylish and functional garments for everyday use.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail brands can capitalize on the trend of minimal animal print and retro staples to cater to customers seeking fashionable and nostalgic clothing options.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can leverage the trend of minimal animal print and incorporate it into their collections, attracting fashion-forward urban consumers.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create unique and on-trend crossbody bags, belts, and other fashion accessories that complement the minimal animal print style.