The Novablok mini prefabricated houses are a range of homes designed with function and form in mind to deliver exceptional versatility for inhabitants to enjoy. The homes are characterized by their minimalist design that can be customized to suit the specific needs of the inhabitants ranging from individuals to couples and families. The homes are achieved using a wooden frame along with compressed wood wool for insulation to help greatly enhance their efficiency from both a thermal and an acoustic perspective.
The Novablok mini prefabricated houses are the design work of architect Julien Menard and designer Anseau Delasalle, and come in several models to choose from including the smaller MINI BLOK and the larger MAXI BLOK.
Image Credit: NOVABLOK
The Novablok Mini Prefabricated Houses are Functional and Eco-Friendly
1. Mini Prefabricated Houses - Opportunity for construction companies to offer affordable and customizable tiny homes.
2. Wooden Frame Homes - Opportunity for sustainable and eco-friendly building contractors to offer efficient homes using compressed wood wool insulation.
3. Versatile Living Spaces - Opportunity for interior designers to create functional and adaptable interiors for small homes and apartments.
1. Construction Industry - Builders can tap into the demand for eco-friendly and customizable tiny homes.
2. Sustainable Building Industry - Opportunity for sustainable building contractors to use compressed wood wool insulation and deliver energy-efficient homes.
3. Interior Design Industry - Chance for interior designers to create functional furniture and clever storage solutions for compact living spaces.