The MindMeld App is an intuitive application that can detect what you need before you even ask it, so you can avoid getting busted for pretending you know something you actually don’t.
The mind-reading application follows conversations you have with friends regardless if it’s a Facebook chat or phone conversation. Based on the topics of discussion, the system gathers sources as well as related links that you may need in order to continue said conversation smoothly. All the details are revealed with a simple swipe and can instantly be shared to all participants in the chat.
The MindMeld App is currently available for iPad devices only, but Expect Labs, the creator of MindMeld, plans to have the telepathic service available for all smartphones in early 2013 for the low price of $1.99.
The MindMeld App Eavesdrops On Your Conversations to Find Answers Be
1. Intuitive Conversational Apps - Apps that use AI to predict users' needs based on their conversational context.
2. Telepathic Services - Apps that can seemingly read users' minds by analyzing their conversations in real time.
3. Collaborative Assistant Apps - Apps that assist in group conversations by providing relevant information and links.
1. Artificial Intelligence - An industry that is poised to disrupt the way apps can assist users.
2. Messaging - An industry that can use AI to enhance the user experience by providing more relevant information.
3. Productivity Tools - An industry that can benefit from apps that make group conversations more effective and efficient.