WeWork is always striving to offer its members the most comfortable and mindful working experience possible and its latest activation, a dedicated wellness space, courtesy of Ketel One Botanical in partnership with Homepolish, proves exactly that.
WeWork's Irving Place location now features a branded room from the botanical specialists that offers a place for workers to unwind. The interior design firm Homepolish was responsible for the room's aesthetics, which embodies the botanical brand's ethos. This clever partnership enables Ketel One Botanical to advertise their product to a desired consumer in a manner that's more subtle and mutually beneficial. Now, when workers use the gorgeous space to relax, they can associate their mindful time with the brand.
This wellness-focused offering is just one of the many efforts WeWork has undertaken to better serve its members.
Ketel One Botanical and WeWork Promote a Mindful Working Experience
1. Branded Wellness Spaces - Companies are collaborating to bring branded and visually appealing wellness spaces to the workplace to promote mental well-being and a better experience for workers.
2. Mindful Brand Partnerships - There is a growing trend of brands collaborating to offer spaces that promote mindfulness and mental health, leading to mutually beneficial partnerships that offer new advertising opportunities.
3. Botanical Aesthetic Spaces - Interior design trends are seeing more use of botanical aesthetics in workplaces and other spaces, bringing the feel of natural spaces indoors and promoting a soothing and calming work environment.
1. Co-working Spaces - Co-working spaces like WeWork are partnering with brands to create unique offerings for their members, such as dedicated wellness spaces, contributing to the growth of the co-working industry.
2. Alcohol - Alcohol brands like Ketel One Botanical are seeking new ways to promote their products through unique brand partnerships, such as offering branded wellness spaces that promote mental well-being and relaxation as well as their product.
3. Interior Design - The use of botanical aesthetics in workplace and other spaces is a growing trend in interior design, offering opportunities for designers and businesses to create unique and calming environments that promote mental well-being.