Although people may not be able to travel to enjoy their favorite wellness experiences, non-alcoholic spirit brand Ceder's is bringing an at-home wellness retreat to the people. The event is designed to align the gin-style drink brand with the wellness space, as the virtual wellness retreat is set to share a sound bath workshop, a yoga glass, inspirational talks and more.
Virtual attendees will get a physical Balance Box delivered that contains the cocktail ingredients they'll need for the cocktail masterclass, and its offers a mindful way for people to start the New Year. As wellness-minded individuals are looking for a way to kick off the month in a way that nourishes the mind, body and spirit, the event is specifically tailored to helping participants "re-set, re-start and re-invigorate."
Image Credit: Ceder's
Non-Alcoholic Spirit Brand Ceder's is Hosting a Virtual Festival
1. Virtual Wellness Retreats - As more people continue to work remotely, offering virtual wellness retreats could generate new revenue stream opportunities.
2. Non-alcoholic Beverages - As consumers become more health-conscious and prioritize wellness, there is a growing demand for non-alcoholic beverage options.
3. Mindful Cocktail Making - Offering cocktail masterclasses with a mindful approach could be a unique and innovative way to engage customers in the wellness market.
1. Wellness - With the growing interest in health and wellness, there is an opportunity for businesses to offer at-home wellness experiences and retreats.
2. Non-alcoholic Beverages - As more consumers prioritize wellness, there is room for growth and innovation in the non-alcoholic beverage market.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can explore offering virtual wellness retreats and experiences to attract new customers and generate revenue.