This season, Vogue Eyewear debuted prominent sci-fi actress Millie Bobby Brown (best known for her role as Eleven in the Netflix series 'Strangers Things') as the brand's newest ambassador along with an exclusive collection -- the MBB X Vogue Eyewear Capsule.
The MBB X Vogue Eyewear Capsule offers fourteen eye-catching designs created for the multifaceted modern women with silhouettes that embrace timeless elegance and luxurious aesthetics. The styles range from 90s-inspired, soft-wrap oval shapes to a fine metal cat-eye eyewear and each frame is embossed with the signature “M” tips to mark the shades as part of Millie Bobby Brown's exclusive style.
The MBB X Vogue Eyewear Capsule is available online, with frames starting at $111.
Image Credit: Vogue Eyewear
Vogue Eyewear Teamed up with Millie Bobby Brown for a New Capsule
1. Celebrity-branded Fashion - Businesses can capitalize on the trend of celebrity endorsements and collaborations to tap into new markets and attract a younger demographic.
2. Luxury Eyewear - The luxury eyewear industry offers opportunities for businesses to create exclusive and limited edition collections that appeal to consumers looking for high-end accessories.
3. Multifaceted Women's Fashion - Merchants who cater to the diverse needs of modern women can innovate by designing bold fashion items that can complement different styles and personalities.
1. Fashion and Beauty - Companies in the fashion and beauty industry can collaborate with famous actors and actresses to create exclusive merchandise and drive consumer engagement.
2. Eyewear - The eyewear industry has the potential to create stylish and innovative designs that cater to the fashion needs of consumers who are looking for high-quality accessories.
3. Online Retail - E-commerce businesses that offer exclusive designer collections online can attract and retain customers who are looking for unique fashion accessories at a reasonable price point.