The milkool Bungee Jumping Extreme Necklace has the courage to go where no necklace has gone before. This extreme accessory was created by jewelry designer Ran Milstein who is also known as Etsy user milkool. Milstein makes laser cut jewelry taking design inspiration from a variety of forms from Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Jewelry to Facebook-inspired original designs.
Yet, unlike Milstein's other accessories, this daring design was inspired by Milstein's own experience. After backpacking through New Zealand and taking the plunge at the Nevis 134m bungee jump, the experience sparked this creative concept. Unlike any other necklace out there, the bungee jumping accessory does more than just hang there.
And, anyone brave enough to bungee jump has the chutzpah to wear this quirky necklace.
The milkool Bungee Jumping Extreme Necklace Takes a Plunge
1. Extreme Sports Accessories - The rise of extreme sports has created a demand for unique and innovative accessories that cater to adrenaline junkies and thrill-seekers.
2. Adventure-inspired Jewelry - Jewelry designers are incorporating adventure-inspired designs and materials to create unique and meaningful pieces for consumers who seek an experience-driven lifestyle.
3. Functional Fashion - The trend towards functional fashion continues as consumers seek out clothing and accessories that provide both style and practicality.
1. Sporting Goods - The sporting goods industry has the opportunity to create and market specialized extreme sports accessories that cater to the specific needs of thrill-seekers.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can capitalize on the trend towards adventure-inspired designs by incorporating exotic materials such as bone, wood, and rocks into their pieces.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can continue to innovate by creating clothing and accessories that are both stylish and have functional purposes, such as the milkool Bungee Jumping Extreme Necklace.