Entitled 'Princesse Punk', the Milica Blagojevic Grazia France editorial graces the fashion publication's January 2013 issue. The model up-and-comer is outfitted by stylist Teddy Czopp who dresses her in posh pieces that display subtle rock-and-roll undertones.
Dressed in a sea of pastel hues and feminine prints, Milica's edgy hair and makeup looks are juxtaposed with her girly and demure wardrobe. With a messy bob and heavy black eyeliner, the model is rocker chic without losing her feminine flair.
Photographer Henrique Gendre captures the Milica Blagojevic Grazia France editorial. The model exudes a hard punk rock edge while sporting a slew of flirty frocks and sophisticated separates that are paired with spiked collars, studded bangles and wild footwear accessories.
The Milica Blagojevic Grazia France Editorial is Edgy
1. Punk Rock Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the incorporation of punk elements into high fashion to create edgy and rebellious looks.
2. Contrasting Styles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with juxtaposing edgy hair and makeup with more feminine and demure clothing to create a unique and unexpected aesthetic.
3. Accessorizing with Attitude - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Emphasize the use of bold and unconventional accessories, such as spiked collars and studded bangles, to enhance and elevate fashion ensembles.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce punk-inspired fashion collections that challenge traditional style norms and cater to the edgy and rebellious consumer segment.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop makeup and hairstyling techniques that seamlessly blend punk rock elements with feminine aesthetics, offering customers unique and versatile beauty options.
3. Accessory Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of avant-garde accessories that embrace punk influences, providing fashion-forward individuals with statement pieces that express their individuality and attitude.