Talented designer Jean-Marie Massaud has a solid presence at Milan Design Week 2008 with many unique creations. Here we present you with five of the showcased designs.
The designs are (top to bottom, left to right):
1. Curiosity Cabinet for AV Mazzega is a rather curious and unique suspended lighting cabinet.
2. Terminal 1 for B&B Italia functions as both an armchair and chaise lounge. It features a glossy plastic shell over a metallic frame with a matt varnished finish. Terminal 1 is available in four colours for both the frame and leather upholstery.
3. Massaud w08t for Wastberg is a striking slender light that comes in both a table and floor versions.
4. Graal for Kvetna is a modern take on a classical glass collection for the Czech Republic glass manufacturer Kvetna.
5. Seven for B&B Italia is a table that accommodates seven people. It has a unique top-side design with three different sides. The wooden top comes in light, grey and brown oak or satin-varnished in fourteen different colours with a matching structure.
Check out more Milan Design Week 2008 creations:
Design Week Highlights
More Stats +/-
Understanding Extremist Recruitment
Top 50 Architecture Trends in September
Top 35 Transportation Trends in September
Digitized Doctor Consultations
Harassment-Fighting Transit Apps