The Mikks brand identity celebrates the Switzerland-based brand's range of all-natural drink mixers for both alcoholic and virgin cocktails. Boasting clear bottles that spotlight signature flavors like Basil Lime, Ginger Mint and Passion Lemon, the brand adorns each vessel with a screen-printed Sphynx mascot.
Each bottle is also designed to preserve the pasteurized product inside with a pressure-locking screw cap design, drawing inspiration from age-old preservation practices. Mikks' "three founders stand for craftsmanship in the kitchen as well as focus on aesthetics, since two of them used to be trained chefs and one is a designer who worked on the whole creative direction as well as the design himself. In 2020 the brand got its finishing touches which helped them to start to expand to other countries, as well as building a partnership with Diageo."
Image Credit: The Dieline, Mikks
The Mikks Brand Identity Puts Focus on Craftsmanship
1. Craft Cocktail Mixer Packaging - The trend of using clear bottles and unique mascot designs present an opportunity for companies to enhance their brand identity through packaging.
2. Natural Mixer Ingredients - The trend of using all-natural ingredients in cocktail mixers creates an opportunity for companies to appeal to health-conscious consumers and capitalize on the trend of healthier living.
3. Pressure-locking Screw Caps - The trend of using pressure-locking screw caps for packaging opens up opportunities for companies to innovate in product preservation and create longer-lasting products.
1. Beverage Industry - Companies in the beverage industry can use these trends to stand out on store shelves and create a unique selling point for their products through packaging and ingredients.
2. Design Industry - Designers have an opportunity to work with companies to create unique and creative packaging solutions for products in the beverage industry that attract consumers and stand out from competitors.
3. Preservation Industry - The use of pressure-locking screw caps opens up opportunities for companies to explore new innovations in the preservation industry and create longer-lasting products that stand out to consumers.