The Migo Chair has been designed by Pascal Hien as a multifunctional seating solution for use in a living space or even a modern office.
The chair is achieved using a single piece of American red oak to ensure the utmost attention to durability, while also preventing waste related to building materials. The chair features a three-legged construction with a tabletop built right into the backrest to have it function as a side table when not being sat on. This also enables the sitter to position themselves backwards to work from the rear tabletop.
The Migo Chair was crafted in the UK-based design-build company BENCHMARK's workshop and showcased at The Design Museum in London. The elegant chair is seen in several different finished ranging from raw to stark black.
The Migo Chair by Pascal Hien Functions as a Side Table and More
1. Multifunctional Furniture - Opportunity for companies to create furniture with multiple purposes to optimize space usage and minimize waste.
2. Sustainable Woodworking - Opportunity for woodworking companies to focus on using sustainable materials to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Innovative Backrests - Opportunity for furniture designers to create backrests that serve additional functions and enhance the user's experience.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Companies can incorporate multifunctional aspects and sustainable materials into furniture design.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can suggest furniture options that optimize space usage and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Woodworking - Woodworking companies can create furniture designs that incorporate innovative backrests and appeal to a variety of consumer preferences.