I can't wait for the second season of The Walking Dead, so it's good to see someone like MigleG provide some zombie illustrations to satisfy my needs.
MigleG has drawn up some zombies whose only goal is to hunt you down and, well, you know the rest. For a bunch of dumb flesh-eating creatures, they look surprisingly expressive and seem to enjoy posing for their own Kodak moment. However, with exposed flesh, bones and dark backdrops it's clear that these guys mean business and have no interest dancing to Thriller.
These MigleG Zombies are Seriously Creepy & Grotesque
1. Zombie Illustrations - There is an opportunity to incorporate zombie illustrations into marketing materials and merchandise for businesses in the entertainment and media industries.
2. Horror-inspired Design - Businesses in the fashion and interior design industries can benefit from incorporating horror-inspired design elements into their products to appeal to horror fans.
3. Expressive Illustrations - There is potential for businesses in the art and graphic design industries to create expressive illustrations for various purposes, such as advertising and social media content.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can utilize zombie illustrations for promotional materials, merchandise, and interactive experiences to engage with horror fans.
2. Media - Media companies can incorporate horror-inspired design elements into their websites, publications, and programming to cater to horror fans and attract new audiences.
3. Design - Businesses in the design industry can experiment with horror-inspired design elements for fashion, interior design, and product packaging to appeal to horror fans and stand out from competitors.