The average consumer home is being filled with more smart solutions than ever with the kitchen now being targeted by brands with the announcement of the revolutionary Miele Dialog Oven. The oven is designed with the brand's new M Chef technology that uses antennas to cook foods using radio frequencies for even preparation. This also enables the oven to keep an eye on how much energy has been absorbed by the food to ensure that it will cook at the same speed as other ingredients in a certain dish.
The Miele Dialog Oven is reported to cut down on cook times by a whopping 70%, which answers consumer preferences for quick methods to prepare meals from home. The oven is set to launch in 2018 in Germany with a US launch slated for a later date.
The Miele Dialog Oven Cooks and Keeps an Eye on Dishes
1. Smart Kitchen Solutions - Revolutionary technologies are targeting the kitchen, offering smart solutions that help in cooking and food monitoring.
2. Energy-efficient Cookware - The Miele Dialog Oven uses radio frequencies to cook food with the least amount of energy, meaning similar tech can make cooking more energy-efficient.
3. Time-saving Cooking Appliances - Cooking appliances like the Miele Dialog Oven responds to consumer preference for quick meal preparation, reducing cooking times by up to 70%.
1. Home Appliances - Brands are targeting homes with smart appliances and other innovative solutions that impact the way people live and cook.
2. Food Technology - Innovative cooking appliances like the Miele Dialog Oven depend on innovative food technology to take off.
3. Energy Technology - The use of radio frequencies in cooking appliances introduces possibilities for innovating energy-efficient kitchen technology.