Midorikawa introduces its newest collection designed specifically for the Fall/Winter 2021 season, featuring a notable collaboration with OUT OF MUSEUM. The Japanese brand delivers a wide selection of wearables that are designed with raw detailing to spotlight the intricate detail and attention that goes into each piece.
The modern designs are inspired by the past and the garments from history. The seasonal collaboration with OUT OF MUSEUM is a perfect fusion between the fashion label and gallery shop. The two work together to result in a special slew of bold graphics with illustrations made by Makoto Kobayashi detailing apparel. The visuals honor historical characters as well as pop culture figures in a contemporary time as well.
Image Credit: Midorikawa
Midorikawa Taps OUT OF MUSEUM for the FW21 Collection
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - The trend of brands collaborating with artists or galleries to create unique fashion collections presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. History-inspired Fashion - The trend of fashion designers looking to past garments and historical characters for inspiration presents an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry with modern interpretations.
3. Graphic Apparel - The trend of incorporating detailed illustrations and bold graphics on clothing creates an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by exploring new art forms for apparel design.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from partnerships with artists or galleries to create collaborative collections, reminiscent of Midorikawa's collaboration with OUT OF MUSEUM.
2. Art Industry - The art industry can explore the integration of their visual arts into the fashion industry, as demonstrated by OUT OF MUSEUM's collaboration with Midorikawa.
3. Textile Industry - The textile industry can invest in technology that allows for detailed illustrations and bold graphics to be printed onto fabrics, in order to keep up with the trend of graphic apparel.