The Midnight Moon Moonshine Junior Johnson packaging carries a creepy moonlit vibe. Fit for a werewolf, this drink is triple distilled, lower-proof and legal.
The Midnight Moon Moonshine drawing was inspired by the design of one of Johnson's cars, which was used for running in the 1930s and 1940s. The bold packaging definitely captures attention, especially being photographed in black and white. Check out the dark branding in the gallery.
Implications - Consumers in the modern sphere look for aesthetically pleasing elements in all of their purchases. Practical items that feature an attractive design are more appealing than those which only work towards completing a function.
The Midnight Moon Moonshine Bottles are Dark and Mysterious
1. Aesthetically Pleasing Packaging - Opportunity for businesses to create visually appealing packaging for their products that enhances the overall consumer experience.
2. Nostalgic Design Elements - Opportunity to incorporate retro or vintage design elements into products to evoke a sense of familiarity and nostalgia among consumers.
3. Photogenic Branding - Opportunity for brands to create visually striking and shareable packaging that stands out in photographs and social media posts.
1. Alcohol and Spirits - Opportunity for alcohol and spirits brands to differentiate themselves through unique and visually appealing packaging.
2. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to incorporate nostalgic design elements into their packaging to create an emotional connection with consumers.
3. Branding and Marketing - Opportunity for branding and marketing agencies to help businesses develop photogenic packaging that can attract attention and generate buzz.