From muffins to single-serve cakes, a variety of baked goods can be prepared quickly and easily in the microwave—and Duncan Hines is expanding the number of options available with a microwaveable cookie. The Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie boasts a recipe that's free from artificial flavors and preservatives, and it only needs a few minutes to be prepared in the microwave.
The microwave chocolate chip cookie provides a portion-controlled way to indulge one's sweet tooth in a fast way, without needing to prepare an entire sheet of cookies. Knowing that many people and couples are looking for indulgences that can be enjoyed in smaller portions, Duncan Hines now offers a variety of Perfect Size and Perfect Size for 1 products.
Duncan Hines' Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Takes Minutes to Make
1. Microwaveable Baked Goods - Duncan Hines' microwaveable cookie taps into the trend of quick and easy baked goods that can be prepared in the microwave.
2. Free-from Treats - The Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie highlights the trend of consumers seeking snacks that are free from artificial flavors and preservatives.
3. Portion-controlled Indulgences - The microwave cookie caters to the trend of people looking for sweet treats that can be enjoyed in smaller portions.
1. Baking - The microwaveable cookie introduces an innovation opportunity in the baking industry to develop more quick and convenient microwave-friendly products.
2. Food Manufacturing - The focus on free-from ingredients presents an innovation opportunity for food manufacturers to expand their line of treats without artificial flavors and preservatives.
3. Snack Food - The portion-controlled microwave cookie opens up opportunities in the snack food market to offer other indulgent snacks in smaller, convenient portions.