Next Earth launched the world's first Metaverse Land Gift Cards so that any person or business can enter the metaverse and become a landowner. This gift card helps to make experiences and opportunities in the metaverse both accessible and affordable. Notably, all purchased lands on Next Earth can be minted as an NFT.
Brands that are eager to help people explore the metaverse and the future of the Internet are prioritizing ease of access and education to welcome the average person into Web3. Since its launch in the summer of 2021, Next Earth (one of the biggest metaverses in the world) as sold around 12M dollar worth of virtual lands on its platform, and the metaverse has almost 300,000 registered users and nearly 50,000 landowners.
Next Earth's Metaverse Land Gift Card Lets Anyone Buy Virtual Real Estate
1. Metaverse Land Gift Cards - More companies could launch their own Metaverse Land Gift Cards, offering people and businesses access to virtual real estate and creating new revenue streams.
2. Virtual Land Ownership - As more people start owning virtual lands, new opportunities for monetization, such as NFTs and virtual events, could emerge.
3. Metaverse Education - As the metaverse continues to grow, educating people on its potential uses and benefits could become a valuable service.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce companies could incorporate Metaverse Land Gift Cards into their gifting options or offer virtual storefronts on Next Earth and other metaverses.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies could use NFTs and virtual land ownership to enhance in-game experiences and offer new ways for players to monetize their gameplay.
3. Real Estate - The real estate industry could explore virtual real estate as a new type of property investment and a way to offer immersive property viewings.