This sweet and stylin' motorcycle concept was brought forth by veteran automotive design industry guru, Jordan Meadows. Powered by an eco-friendly biodiesel V4, the Metalback is one badass bike. Built into the alternative fuel concept is a recycled aluminum frame and grunge-inspired aluminum body.
As far as concept renderings go, Jordan Meadows did a fantastic job on the Metalback motorcycle, one that would leave bike enthusiasts salivating in its presence, and environmentalists singing his praises.
Implications - THE SECOND SENTENCE MAKES NO SENSE
The use of biodiesel is a creative alternative that is sure to turn the badass biking world on its toes. For those who once through that bikers weren't open to changing their ways, please allow this Metalback Motorcycle change your thinking.
The Metalback Motorcycle is a Sweet Concept
1. Eco-friendly Vehicles - The development of eco-friendly fuel sources for vehicles presents an opportunity for disrupting the traditional gasoline/diesel-fueled transportation industry.
2. Sustainable Design - Using sustainable and recycled materials in design can create opportunities for environmentally conscious disruptions in various industries.
3. Alternative Transportation - Alternative transportation options, such as motorcycles running on biodiesel, can disrupt traditional transportation methods and provide sustainable solutions.
1. Automotive Industry - The automotive industry can take advantage of sustainable and eco-friendly alternatives for fuel and materials, disrupting the traditional gasoline/diesel-focused industry.
2. Motorcycle Industry - Incorporating alternative fuel sources, such as biodiesel, and sustainable materials in motorcycle design presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional motorcycle industry.
3. Environmental Industry - Environmental companies can take advantage of the growing interest in sustainable options for transportation, supporting the development and production of eco-friendly vehicles and materials.