Entitled as 'The Masculine Collections,' the Metal 19 photo shoot includes two male models with strong facial structures and attitudes in an awkward home setting. Shot by Driu and Tiago, the shoot resembles old covered furniture; but this time around, the furniture is replaced by male models and the designs are couture.
Metal 19 features a story of isolation and melancholy, but is also infused with ultra luxe fashions for men in a semi-suffocating scenario of style and design.
The Metal 19 Photo Shoot is Fashionably Suffocating
1. Home Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by merging fashion with home decor, creating unique and immersive experiences.
2. Male Couture - Disruptive innovation potential in the male fashion industry by pushing the boundaries of traditional menswear designs.
3. Emotional Storytelling - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion photography industry by incorporating emotional narratives into photo shoots.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation potential by redefining gender norms and exploring new possibilities in couture fashion.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by bridging the gap between fashion and interior design, creating cohesive living spaces.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation potential by integrating storytelling elements into fashion photography to create immersive and engaging visual narratives.