The Mes Dames Autumn/Winter 2013 collection is littered with stylish wide-brimmed hats and monochromatic designs.
Mes Dames is a chic Swedish label designed by Lisa Wikander. It is a merge between Nordic aesthetics and the sensual aspects of French fashion. The autumn/winter collection is delicate, structured and full of power pieces for women. The seductive series was inspired by World War II secret service agent Christine Granville. The looks are meant to embody the energy of a young, strong woman while maintaining a sense of mystery. Must-have garments include neutral wide-leg pantaloons, sleek black long-sleeve tees, beige high-collar vests and slim-fit evening coats. The hats from the collection are the real showstoppers and are both flattering and flirtatious.
The Mes Dames Autumn/Winter 2013 collection is a sophisticated debut and does its muse proud.
The Mes Dames A/W 2013 Collection is Monochromatic Gold
1. Monochromatic Womenswear - Creating stylish and minimalistic designs, embedded with uniqueness and simplicity, which can appeal to the modern audience.
2. Inspirational Designs - Incorporating a story or muse into the garment design can give a sense of meaning to the customer and make the clothing more desirable.
3. Stylish Wide-brimmed Hats - Incorporating stylish hats as part of a collection can add an additional eye-catching accessory to any outfit.
1. Fashion Industry - Creating clothing lines that reference historical figures or events can give the product a unique angle.
2. Design Industry - Designers can take inspiration from historical characters or time periods to create unique and fashionable designs.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - Combining inspiration from multiple cultures, such as the merger between Nordic and French fashion, can create unique pieces that appeal to a variety of customers.