Not every male in the world was born with an innate knack for fashion, fitness and more; the Men’s Health campaign addresses this fact by showing them where they can gain the necessary know-hows to lead fulfilled lives. It depicts three fictional characters (the Frog Prince, Tin Man and Frankenstein) reading the magazine and states, “Welcome to the real men’s world.”
The Men’s Health campaign was conceived and executed by G2 Brasil, an ad agency based in São Paulo, Brazil. It was art directed by Manuel Veiga with creative direction by Cris Albano and Carlos Silvério. The fun images were illustrated by D’Avila Studio while the accompanying copy was written by Felipe Ribeiro. Overall, the fantastical context will reel audiences in instantly.
The Men’s Health Campaign States “Welcome to the Real Men
1. Fantastical Advertising - Using fictional characters in advertising campaigns to appeal to audiences.
2. Real Men's Lifestyle - Addressing the fact that not all men have innate skills and knowledge about fashion, fitness, and more.
3. Humorous Marketing - Using humor to make a lasting impression on audiences.
1. Advertising - Integrating fictional characters into marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness.
2. Men's Lifestyle - Providing resources for men to cultivate an image and lifestyle that is fulfilling.
3. Graphic Design - Creating visually appealing and engaging marketing materials using illustration and typography.